Commercial office furniture from Los Angeles to San Diego
BBI Interiors listens to your requirements, starting from budget considerations, timescales, project scope and understanding how best we engage with you. Individuals and businesses alike have requested our services from all over Los Angeles, Orange County, Costa Mesa and San Diego.
We help throughout the entire project life cycle from the furniture and decor selection, space and design planning to project management and installation. Our industry experience and resources enable us to create the perfect vibe your work space needs, from home offices to global enterprises.Call Now!
Proof of our abilities can easily be noted from the repeat business we receive from clients. Our team goes that extra mile to fulfill your expectations. We welcome you to visit our showroom or arrange for a visit from our representatives to start the process. Our services include space planning, design and installation.
No job is too small or too big for us. Your specific needs, style and vision will always be the core inspiration and root of our process. Several start-ups and expanding businesses have trusted us to take care of their work spaces, due to our flexibility, creativity and ability to deliver. For pricing information, or to schedule a consultation, contact us today! You can reach us by phone at (714) 918-0833 or by email info∂bbi-interiors.com.
What we can do for you:
- Budget consultation
- Furniture selection - design, finishes, colors and fabrics
- FREE design and space planning - AutoCAD, Giza and StetchUp
- Project Management, including cabling and electrical- CAT5, CAT6 and telephone
- Refurbishment, repair and cleaning of existing furniture and office space, including fabric, paint and electrical upgrades
- Furniture lift
- Flooring - carpet and tiling
- Decorating - painting, lighting, foliage to artwork
- Patio and landscaping
- Storage - pods and trailer (on/off site)
- Delivery and installation
- Warranty service
- Relocation coordination - national and local
- Reconfigurations and ad hoc add, moves and changes
- Asset management and disposition